Thursday, September 15, 2005

First blog

Very original eh? Well..I thought to be fair..first entry and all..it fits. I never thought I would do this. I actually have laughed at others that have..what could I possibly have to say that could be so important it needs to be written down..or even more laughable..read by others? Others being friends..strangers..all over the globe? Well..let's just say..moving home after five years, four of which included college, you start to feel like if you don't start talking to people and hearing or seeing your own thoughts written down, its probable you will go insane. Ok, maybe that is me. But moving home for me has been quite a transition. My parents go to sleep somewhere around 9, leaving me to contemplate the silence..of course, if I had a place of employment to go to everyday, perhaps I would go to sleep at 9 as well. But no, I go online..surf the web..do people still say that? I used to find that expression very funny..I mean..surfing..who thought of that one? So..anyway, reading other people's blogs has got me thinking..well..they are doing it..so how bad can it be? And..I really do find it fascinating to come across someone's blog from high school and just read what they are up to..even if I have no intention to ever contact this person again..you feel like a spy, with permission..which is a nice feeling. You get to look into someone's thoughts that they have freely laid out for you. So..to all of you that are reading this..hahah..very funny..and you thought I would be posting something deep and most profound..No really..I appreciate it. It's nice to think someone may eventually read this. And I can assure you, that after I am done and rid of this first blog post..I do intend to write a real one with substance. I do a whole lot of thinking, especially now that I have been very unemployed for um..almost 3 months..yeh, a whole lotta thinking goes on as you are all sitting at your cubicles at work from 9 to 5. I am here. Thinking. So, beware. I will be getting deeper. But, for now..just wanted to get used to this whole blog thing and give it a whirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home